How can I change the email address linked to my account?

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank transactions not importing.

Comments

• FerdausFerdaus Member Posts: 13

hi Alexia. I'm trying to look for a topic of "connected e-mail addresses" but I can't find. I need to change the my verified e-mail address or add up a different e-mail which will be and official e-mail for sending invoices. Please help.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Ferdaus.

We have an article on the Help Center explaining how to do just that. You can find it here.

If you log in through your Google account, you will have to set up a password for your account before you can change the email address on that Wave account. You can do this by clicking the name of your business in the top left corner of your screen and going to Manage your profile. You'll see "Password" on that page.

In the future, please start a new discussion if you have an issue not brought up in any other active discussion, rather than posting on an unrelated discussion. This will make it easier for other users who might be facing the same issue to find their answer in the future.

edited June 13, 2018
  • FerdausFerdaus Member Posts: 13

@Alexia said:
    Hi, @Ferdaus.

We have an article on the Help Center explaining how to do just that. You can find it here.

If you log in through your Google account, you will have to set up a password for your account before you can change the email address on that Wave account. You can do this by clicking the name of your business in the top left corner of your screen and going to Manage your profile. You'll see "Password" on that page.

In the future, please start a new discussion if you have an issue not brought up in any other active discussion, rather than posting on an unrelated discussion. This will make it easier for other users who might be facing the same issue to find their answer in the future.

Thank you for the reply @Alexia.