Options

I'm a bookkeeper, how do I manage this easily?

Andre ThorntonAndre Thornton Member Posts: 1

I have a client on Wave with two businesses so I need to track both business with the same Wave account. Is there a way to differentiate the businesses in wave? If yes, can I have access to multiple buisnesses as a collaborator?

And finally, can I easily navigate between collaborator businesses?

edited August 30, 2018 in Using Wave

Comments

• Options
    MR CentenoMR Centeno Member Posts: 2

You can create as many businesses as you want..

• Options
    Andrew DowellAndrew Dowell Member Posts: 1

Yes, you can create multiple businesses or be added to more than one buisness as a collaborator. When acting as a collaborator, you'll have your own account from which you can easily move between business profiles of both those you own and where you're acting as a secondary/collaborating user. A separate client with multiple businesses will need to add you to each, but this should be fine.

• Options
    Marco AceroMarco Acero Member Posts: 1

A bookkeeper, where are you located, and do you work remotely? I could use some help getting started.

• Options
    mdconsultingatlmdconsultingatl Member Posts: 9

I would set the client up with a generic user name using a gmail account such as client...@gmail.com. Then I would create both businesses under that profile and add my self as a collaborator. That way you log on with the client email and see both businesses at the same time or as a collaborator if you are working with more than that client on a given day.

• Options
    Jacqui_EN_2018Jacqui_EN_2018 Member Posts: 10

@Marco Acero said:
    A bookkeeper, where are you located, and do you work remotely? I could use some help getting started.

Hi Marco,
    If you have not received help yet, I am in Connecticut but work remotely. Please Contact me at jpeebles@enumbersllc.com.