Referring clients? Referral link?

KallimadesignKallimadesign Member Posts: 3

hey :) Love Wave! I refer so many of my clients to it. Do you offer a referral program?

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hey @Kallimadesign we don't currently have a referral program as Wave's a free program, but thank you so much! What kind of work do you do?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for the love, @Kallimadesign! It makes always makes us smile to hear that our Wavers love and trust Wave enough to recommend it to their own contacts.

• KallimadesignKallimadesign Member Posts: 3

Aw thanks for the reply! You guys are so friendly :smile: !
    I own Kallima Web & Brand Consulting, where I focus on social media marketing, handcrafted branding and websites, and SEO x

• DeanTheTaxGuyDeanTheTaxGuy Member Posts: 4

A great way to incentivize this would be to **waive the 1% instant pay out charge **for a certain amount of referrals per quarter/month...
    I think that would be a win/win, what do you think, Waveappers?

• eAhornereAhorner Member Posts: 2

Dear Wave Admins!
    I am constantly working with small businesses and would love to refer more if there was a referral program.
    Any news progress on a referral program?
    Thanks in advance!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @eAhorner . We've started to roll out a referral program for certain Payroll accounts to test the waters and see how it goes. Based on this, we may or may not look at expanding it to other areas of Wave in the future, but the accounting platform still remains free, so I can't say whether we would open up a program to that section of Wave.

Ultimately though, word of mouth recommendations remain our most powerful asset. If you feel like Wave has made running your business easier, feel free to pass the word on as we'd really appreciate it :smile:

edited May 7, 2019
  • eAhornereAhorner Member Posts: 2

Thank you @alexlewiszarkos.
    It would be awesome to see something like a credit to be used towards online payment processing fees for a referral, that would really motivate me to refer to many of my clients (mainly small businesses).

• JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    I love Wave for the purposes that the services are free. Whenever you all think of charging I hope that those that have been loyal will be considered grandfathered in. Which in my opinion is the nest referral bonus there is.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey here @JJTC

We just had a really great town hall meeting and it sounded like our CEO is truly passionate about keeping our model free for the small business user. Thanks for sharing your sentiment as a business owner, and know that we operate this way for this exact reason, to serve all small business owners such as yourself :blush:

• JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Thank you for your comment as well. I am looking forward to hearing what changes will occur or additions once the H&R Block merger is completed.
  • mccoolemccoole Member Posts: 2

Second these requests for a referral incentive (as I, like those above recommend waveapps all the time; and rightly so - it's great). Keep up the good work

edited October 29, 2020
  • Markus_TMMarkus_TM Member Posts: 1

I also would love it if you had a referral program. I work for a blog that reviews and compares business tools and we constantly refer our readers to Wave. @AlexL have there been any developments with expanding the referral program?
    Thanks in advance!

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Markus_TM !

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I'm afraid that there have been no referral program developments. For full transparency, we do not currently have this feature on our product road map. We also do not have an ETA available for when of it this feature will be implemented. With that being said, I do appreciate your input here and we are not dismissing your message as our product team does revisit feature ideas frequently. Sorry for the inconvenience.

edited March 11, 2021