Duplicate transaction issue for some Wave users

13»

Comments

• DeWet182DeWet182 Member Posts: 2

@AlexL I am having a similar problem. I deleted a bill and on balance sheet the bill is still visible as a unpaid balance. If you click on details you can see closing balance of 0.

• DeWet182DeWet182 Member Posts: 2

Maybe the data would sync and the bill would disappear on the reporting.

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @DeWet182, it appears that was the issue causing the discrepancies on your balance sheet! I did a re-sync of your account on the back end and the issue should resolve within the next 15-30 minutes. :)

• annathereselunaannathereseluna Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL @NancyC !

The "Intangible Assets" account balance on our trial balance and balance sheet does not reflect our actual account balance. It seems like the software is doubling the amount in the journal entry. As seen in the picture, the error started on December 31, 2020 when the entry for Php 6,685 was made. After checking, the intangible assets account shows a balance of Php 15,794.70 but once the account is clicked to show the entries, the correct ending balance is being shown (Php 9,109.70).

We'd really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!

edited March 21, 2021
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @annathereseluna , we'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you. I see you have quite a few businesses associated to your account. Which business are you having issues with?

Let us know.

• annathereselunaannathereseluna Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL , thank you for getting back to me! I have sent the business name to your inbox. Thank you again and I am looking forward to resolving this issue with your help.

• VGFC_2016VGFC_2016 Member Posts: 4

@Charlotte - I've been using Wave for about 6 months now with no problems. About 2-3 weeks ago, some of my credit card transactions started showing up twice, about 2 days apart. It is not a problem with my credit card because the transactions only appear once when I log in to my credit card account. Can you help, please?