Receipt not appearing in transactions

sophie_1sophie_1 Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

I have inputted a receipt, and followed all instructions, and the status is 'done' however the receipt is not appearing in my transactions. Please could you help to identify the issue here?!?

Thank you

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @sophie_1.

Two possibilities come to mind. If you've set the payment account as "Owner's Investment/Drawings", your receipt won't show up in your transactions, since the payment account isn't technically your business', but your own personal account. If that's the case, let me know and I'll give you a more accurate workflow to handle paying business expenses with your personal account.

It could also just be a delay between the receipts page and the Transactions page. It occasionally takes a bit of time before receipts added and validated on the receipts page make it through to Transactions. Let me know if your transaction has appeared now, and we'll know that this was the case.

If it's neither of these, can you share a screenshot of the receipt in question, expanded in Wave? I'm confident we'll be able to find the cause.