502 Errors March 2018

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: ERROR: Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again..

Comments

• edelineedeline Member Posts: 0

Each time I navigate in Wave, I keep encountering:

Wipeout! We are having difficulty loading this page. This can happen when the network server times out.

Use your browser's back button or one of the following links to help you on your way:

Check our Twitter feed
    Contact our Support Team
    There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 3f80c99c096a7086
    Your IP address: 175.156.14.122
    Error reference number: 520
    Cloudflare Location: Singapore

Please advise how I can resolve the issue. Thanks!

edited March 13, 2018
  • nxmohamadnxmohamad Member Posts: 1

same for me, I can't login to my dashboard

Ray ID: 3f87efc2cfb32cd5
    Your IP address: 175.142.110.124
    Cloudflare Location: Kuala Lumpur

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @edeline and @nxmohamad.

This is a known issue with users connecting to Wave in your area of the world. It's related to Cloudflare, a website security service provider we use. We're currently working with their team to try and understand the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

I'll be posting here again once I have more information.

edited March 13, 2018
  • whitty99whitty99 Member Posts: 4

any info yet the system crashing all the time!

• haroonattariharoonattari Member Posts: 1

@Alexia same issue here. creashing most of the time. Any info on estimated time for the resolution.

Hi @whitty99 and @haroonattari.

I don't have an ETA to offer for this issue, but I will follow-up as soon as more information is available.

If you aren't in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, please share the error message you're getting. Your issue might be unrelated.

• ACIDDesignsACIDDesigns Member Posts: 0

We have not been able to access our dashboard lately, once in a while we do get access but more often than not we get an error
    "Wipeout! We are having difficulty loading this page. This can happen when the network server times out."
    There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 3ff7167ca8cb10f9
    Your IP address: 123.201.36.96
    Cloudflare Location: Singapore

Can you please sort this out soon.. The Financial Year End ( India ) is on 31st March 2018 and we need regular access to our account.
    regards
    Siddharth Shah

edited March 22, 2018

Hi, @ACIDDesigns.

This is a known issue with users connecting to Wave in your area of the world. We're currently investigating the issue with all relevant parties. We'll be keeping you updated here as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi everyone!

It looks from our end like the issues with users around Singapore have been resolved. Could you test out your connection to Wave and confirm that everything is working properly on your ends?

• K1mCP_2017K1mCP_2017 Member Posts: 1

Why is this not been sorted out, it has been days and I cannot access reports, dashboard anything but invoices

Hi, @K1mCP_2017.

There haven't been any issues with the servers lately, but these errors can happen as a result issues with your browser, your network or your computer. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to try, to start:

• Try a different browser. Generally, Chrome and Firefox are the best.
    • Clear your browser history, cache, and cookies.
    • Is your browser updated? If not please update.
    • Sometimes browser extension will create problems, if you have extensions like an ad blocker, please temporarily disable them.
    • Please restart your computer.
  • NavinNavin Member Posts: 2

I have the exact same issue for a few days now and have tried everything i could find to try and fix it yet no luck, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

Hi @Navin.

Have you tried logging on from a different device, or on another network?

Could you also show us a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?