Login issues for Curaçao

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: ERROR: Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again..
edited June 29, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• ShannyShanny Member Posts: 5

Hi all,

I can’t log into my Wave account. I tried multiple devices and cache refresh all of that. Still same. I’m getting this error: Wipeout! The server has encountered an unexpected error. Our technical team has been alerted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It’s month end I urgently need this solved. Who can help? Is there a support email?

Hi all,

I can’t log into my Wave account. I tried multiple devices and cache refresh all of that. Still same. I’m getting this error: Wipeout! The server has encountered an unexpected error. Our technical team has been alerted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It’s month end I urgently need this solved. Who can help?

@Charlotte was there a solution for @Ton error page issue? I have the same error as soon as I login.

Hi all, I can’t login, I’m getting this wipeout error. Please help?

• henrikphenrikp Member Posts: 0

Hi,

when I am accessing https://accounting.waveapps.com, I am getting following error:

Wipeout! The server has encountered an unexpected error. Our technical team has been alerted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Use your browser’s back button and try to perform the task again. Or, try one of the following links:

Visit the Wave home page.
    New user? Sign up for an account!
    Existing user? Sign in.
    Error Reference ID: fd8a086e075043e58dc0577685966de0

• bryan_middelhofbryan_middelhof Member Posts: 4

Hello @Alexia, we're in the Dutch Caribbean and we get this error when trying to log in. Error id: 76d70501dd6842fe926dd79640faf226
    What can we do?

Same. Curaçao.

@Shanny as far as we can tell it started yesterday late afternoon/evening. You're also in Curacao?

• YonisYonis Member Posts: 3

Same issue here

• YonisYonis Member Posts: 3

Same issue here

@bryan_middelhof Yes I’m in Curaçao! We got this error yesterday around 2.30pm first time. And it’s month end 😩😩😩😩

@Shanny we were lucky and made our invoices a little ahead of time but we want to make some estimates and nada... we are stuck.

• mikejohanwillemmikejohanwillem Member Posts: 1

Hai Alexia,

Im also having troubles signing in, this is the Error Reference ID: d3db80ac7fde47ab87e74f6b48bf4270

should i just wait?

Greetings Mike
    klusbedrijfjansencuracao@hotmail.com

• tribitribi Member Posts: 1

Same here..... Curaçao.

• TonTon Member Posts: 2

Hi @Shanny

My issue is gone. I am able to save my Journal transactions.

How about your?

@Charlotte Thanks for help!

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi all! The issue preventing customers in Curaçao from logging in is resolved. Please let me know if this continues to be a problem, and I would be happy to assist you.