Logging in

AndrewKempAndrewKemp Member Posts: 3

I usually log in using my Google account. When I try logging in by typing in my gmail address and password it does not recognise it. Why not?

The reason this is bugging me, is that I am often signed into a different google account (personal mail) and this led me to setting up a second profile on Wave. Which I also do not know how to delete.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Or what I need to do to correct this?

Thx
Andrew

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @AndrewKemp.

If you haven't set up a password for the Wave account attached to that Gmail account, you'll have to do it manually. You can do it from inside Wave, by clicking on your business' name in the top-left corner, going to "Manage your profile" and the "Password".

If you did set up a password for that Wave account and need to reset it, you can do that here.

As for closing an account, you can do this from "Manage your profile" as well. At the bottom of the "Personal Information" page, you'll see "Close your account".

In the future, please make sure you post your discussions under the right category. Your post will get better visibility and support if you do. I moved this one from Forum Rules to Using Wave.