Payments not showing up in bank account

flyb_schoolflyb_school Member Posts: 2

Hi,
I have two payments that are from two different banks made last monday, 6 days ago that are not showing up in our bank account. Very frustrating to not be able to call in and figure out where our money has gone. It shows the payments made on 6/26 but called bank of america and they have no record of the payments.

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @flyb_school ! Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I'd be happy to take a look and to escalate your issue through our Payment Support team and ask them to prioritize it. We also have phone agents to support our Payments and Payroll services. We can definitely request that they call you during our business hours as well (beginning at 9am Eastern on weekdays).

In the meantime, you should be able to see any payments received and their details under Sales > Payments. If you aren't able to see them, can you let me know whether you've submitted a ticket to Payments Support already? You can do this via the Help button in the Wave. Given that we may have to address specifics of your account and payments received to understand what happened here, it's best to handle using that channel versus a group discussion on our forum.

In the ticket, we'd be looking for your email address and business name, the invoice numbers, dates, and amounts, and any messaging you see in your account. Please don't share these details in a post here, but do let us know if you've submitted a ticket we can flag, or if you'd like us to open one. Thank you!

edited June 30, 2018
  • flyb_schoolflyb_school Member Posts: 2

I did submit a ticket earlier today, please do flag it! It is from FLYBschool@gmail.com
    The payments are all in wave...showing which bank they were drafted from and our correct account, the account hasn't changed, it has shown that since monday...it just isn't actually in our account and our bank doesn't see the deposits at all.
    Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone on Monday.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Absolutely! I've noted this ticket accordingly for the team and you can expect to hear from them the moment someone is available on Monday. Thanks for your patience!