Options

Accepting Card Payments Feature/Setup NOT working?!

Aaron ConroyAaron Conroy Member Posts: 1

Morning WaveApps! :)

I've just introduced Wave to a new business, training them using wave for invoicing and they're REALLY into the payments via credit card feature.

I sat down with the Managing Director and we filled out the credentials for Stripe but then we got a token error. Twice :S

Can we get some remedies for this quite soon? Or manually fix it because we have invoices to be sent out before December and we'd love to be able to accept card.

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Aaron, this is related to setting up your payments and so we'll need information regarding your Stripe account in order to troubleshoot effectively.

As this deals with your Payments profile and may require info verification, it's better suited to a support ticket. Could you confirm you've submitted a ticket? If you have, please also follow up in that ticket and confirm the email address you use with Stripe, the invoice number and client name* (if any), and a screenshot of the error. Please follow up with the ticket number and I'd be happy to ask that someone on our Payments Team take a look. Thanks! :)

*Please do not post this in a public forum. Identifying client information will be removed.