invoices email not delivered

UCMAScanningVale123_UCMAScanningVale123_ Member Posts: 2

**invoices email not delivered it is not going to the said email it is marked for **

Comments

• apercuapercu Member Posts: 2

I feel like I had this problem in mid June - client said they didn't receive the invoice, only the reminder email I manually kicked off (see thread https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/1614/a-way-to-see-all-the-times-a-customer-viewed-an-invoice/p1?new=1).

I generated two invoices just now, "sent" them but clicked the "CC" my account option. I didn't get the invoice notifications.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @UCMAScanningVale123_.

The emails sent by Wave might be getting filtered by your client's email service provider. Can you ask them to add "Mailer@waveapps.com" to their contact list and whitelist? If it's what you're experiencing, that should resolve it. Make sure to tell them to check their Spam or Junk folder as well.

Hi, @apercu. I'm happy to take a look for more details, but as mentioned in the other thread, I'll need a bit more details. Could you send me a private message with the invoice number as well as your client's email address?