edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    RolandoRolando Member Posts: 5

These gave me an estimate of my earning and really need this asap

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Rolando.

You are right, we discontinued that feature last September.

Do you find that the information from your Wave Dashboard isn't as complete and are looking for different insight? Or is it more that you miss the convenience of having that information emailed to you regularly?

You can find a lot of information from the various reports on Wave as well. The Profit & Loss report from the Reports page might just be what you're looking for. If you're looking to keep better records of those numbers in your own files, you can export reports on Wave by clicking the "Export" button on the top right of the screen with any report open.

If you find that there is information you are missing or insights that you aren't receiving, tell us a bit more. I might be able to direct you to the right place, and if that information isn't available, knowing more about your needs is valuable to us in making Wave a better product.

• Options

Where is the reports page

• Options

Profit and loss would be ideal however I cannot find a report page in Wave

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Rolando.

You can find the reports page by clicking on "Reports", on the menu on the left. You'll find a report called the Income Statement on there, which is exactly what you're looking for, it's just a different name for a Profit & Loss report.