unable to view payroll

rayzhourayzhou Member Posts: 3

after accepting invite from my new employer to view pay stub with my existing wave account. clicking on payroll function (https://payroll.waveapps.com/) leads to the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I was able to view the my past pay stubs just before I accepted the invite from my new employer.

edited July 6, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @rayzhou.

When that error message crops up, it's usually an issue with your browser. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to try out.

• Clear your browser's cache, history and cookies. If you don't use the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox, I would recommend switching to one of those, they tend to be the most stable with Wave.
    • Try restarting your computer.
    • Disable any browser extension and try again.
    • Try connecting to your account in Incognito mode.

Let me know if that helps!

• rayzhourayzhou Member Posts: 3

tried latest Chrome on two separate computers. still getting the redirect.
    all the other features in wave work except payroll.

Hi, @rayzhou.

I see that you have multiple email accounts set up on Wave. Can you make sure you're logging in with the same one that's registered for you on your employer's Payroll setup? This could be causing the issue.

• rayzhourayzhou Member Posts: 3

I accepted the invite to payroll before adding the e-mail used for the invite to my account, that's when I lost payroll access entirely. I then added the e-mail and logged in with it, but it didn't fix the error.

You have to log in with the email attached to your employer, not just an account to which that email in linked. It has to be used as your username.

Can you follow-up with me with a private message and give me a list of the email addresses attached to the account, @rayzhou? I'll be able to give you more information then.

If the email address used by your employer isn't valid anymore, they'll have to change it on their end.

• YgorLRezendeYgorLRezende Member Posts: 3

@Alexia I'm having the same issue. Could you help me please?

• WinnieWinnie Member Posts: 1
    I’m saving the same issue, my old employer used waveapp for us to view our pay stubs and my new employer is using waveapp to pay us and to view pay stubs, once the invite was sent to me I clicked it and logged in with my email and password I had for waveapp already but it’s only showing me my old pay stubs. Can anyone help me out with this please
  • KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Winnie ,

As it turns out, one email address can only be connected to one employer who uses Wave Payroll at a time. Please have your new employer reach out to us via email or chat, so that we can break the link to your old email address, and they can re-invite you using a different email address.

Alternatively, if you don't need access to your old paystubs, please have your old employer reach out to us to break that link :smile:

• IsabellaFBSIsabellaFBS Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm having the same problem, I tried using incognito mode, clearing all cookies, using other devices and nothing is working