Welcome Wave Pros!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jacinto_ChoJacinto_Cho Member Posts: 16

How does one become "Wave Pro"?

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@Jacinto_Cho that refers to membership in our community, with a pro (Wave-friendly accountant or bookkeeper) designation, as you have. You can learn more here.

• Options
    zsazsa Member Posts: 1

Earlier I have found a good accountant in the Wave pro network, back then the app had a search by country and services... looks like it's all gone and I have to find an accountant elsewhere for my next company because this community site is way too chaotic and not suitable to find the relevant professional :(

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @zsa ! We're working to improve this system. :) Where are you located? We might be able to connect you with an accountant nearby (or remote if that's your preference).

edited May 24, 2019
  • Options
    KWESIAMOAKWESIAMOA Member Posts: 1

Can I get a Pro badge as well?

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@KWESIAMOA I see you're a CPA! Badge given. Can't wait to see you tackle those higher level accounting questions to help out the community :)

• Options
    ericaschubachericaschubach Member Posts: 2

Hello! I have been a Wave Pro since 2013. Could I please get a badge so I can setup my new profile?

• Options

@ericaschubach Cool picture! And ya, granted! Thanks for being a Community contributor B)

• Options
    NLew_CPANLew_CPA Member Posts: 1

Can I also get the PRO badge?

thanks

• Options

@NLew_CPA The badge of honour has been granted! Use it wisely and wear it proudly. We bestow you with this badge as a gesture of trust that you will empower business owners with your impressive accounting knowledge. o:)

• Options
    POS_2017POS_2017 Member Posts: 2

Hi, I've updated my profile. Could I get the Pro Badge.

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @POS_2017 Just added the badge to your profile! Hope to see you using it for good throughout the Community! :)

• Options
    Liem_123Liem_123 Member Posts: 3

Hello,

Could I get the Pro badge ?

Thanks !

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Liem_123! Thanks for joining up, and welcome to the community! I've given you that badge as well :)

• Options
    Liem_123Liem_123 Member Posts: 3

Thanks Connor !

• Options
    JayOdiCPAJayOdiCPA Member Posts: 1

Hi all,

Glad to be here!
    Greetings everyone :)

Jay

• Options
    gipsymalangipsymalan Member Posts: 5

HI, please could I also get a badge?

• Options
    CnAlphaGlobalCnAlphaGlobal Member Posts: 3

Hi Charlotte,

I post the new discussion to earn the badge. Let me know if I miss anything. Thanks for your time.

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone! We definitely appreciate your eagerness to become Wave Pros and become active and helpful members of our community! It's very cool to see! For anyone who has posted above this post in this thread, I've given you a Wave Pro badge. For anyone who might come across this post in the future, please redirect your inquiries into this Community thread here!

This discussion has been closed.