Options

Products and Services

Jesper666Jesper666 Member Posts: 36

I have one account with Wave. In this account i have two separate business on two different locations. Products and Services are the same for both these business. Is there anyway i can copy the products and services from one business to the other? Or do i have to input them manually twice?

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

I ran into the same issue a while back, @Jesper666. You have to enter all of your products again by hand. It wasn't too much work for me, but here's hoping your product list isn't too long.

• Options

That is the problem Dante_Bulluck! My list is very long so it will take time.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Jesper666.

Thanks for your feedback! Can you tell us a bit more about your product list? What kinds of goods and services do you offer? Do you often expand that list, or is it fairly stable?

You can enter those items by hand as they come up in actual transactions. These will be saved when you do. With that said, I understand that this isn't the ideal solution, but it might be easier than entering everything by hand at once.

• Options
    scg01021976scg01021976 Member Posts: 2

I was doing an invoice for one of my customer and this is the first time that I'm using this software and so far I like it. Unfortunately, there' s place where to put discount, I try to give a discount to my customer, but I didn't see any line for that. Is any body know if there's a place where to put discount? Thanks

• Options

@Alexia said:
    Hi, @Jesper666.

Thanks for your feedback! Can you tell us a bit more about your product list? What kinds of goods and services do you offer? Do you often expand that list, or is it fairly stable?

You can enter those items by hand as they come up in actual transactions. These will be saved when you do. With that said, I understand that this isn't the ideal solution, but it might be easier than entering everything by hand at once.

I have exactly the same Product list for both accounts. We are a dive resort over two locations so everything is the same. And the list never change also. The list is long so thats why i asked of you could just copy it over to the other account. Instead of doing it manually again for the other account.

• Options

@scg01021976 said:
    I was doing an invoice for one of my customer and this is the first time that I'm using this software and so far I like it. Unfortunately, there' s place where to put discount, I try to give a discount to my customer, but I didn't see any line for that. Is any body know if there's a place where to put discount? Thanks

Here is how you do it! This is the new and latest way of doing it.

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004972286-New-Chart-of-Accounts-How-to-Manage-Categories-for-Your-Invoice-Products

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622956-How-to-show-a-discount-on-an-invoice

• Options
    scg01021976scg01021976 Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Jesper666.

Thanks for helping out @scg01021976!

I can see how being unable to just copy your product list is frustrating in your situation. I can't make promises, but I'll be sure to bring this up with our developers.

I have to admit I am a touch jealous! I haven't gone diving in so long! Thanks again for the feedback :)

• Options

@scg01021976 said:
    Thank you very much

No problem.