WIPE OUT

jscfinancejscfinance Member Posts: 5

Hello People,
I started using wave recently to upload backlog transactions and it has been great.
However, it started requesting an error message ( Wipeout! Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.). With this, i am facing hard times uploading the remaining transactions .
I look forward to getting a timely and helpful response.
Cheers !

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @jscfinance!

There haven't been other reports of issues like this one, which leads me to believe it might be a problem with your browser or your network.

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you try clearing your browser's cache? It often helps with problems like this one.

If it doesn't work try restarting your modem and router.

Let me know if that helps!

• jscfinancejscfinance Member Posts: 5

Thanks for your response, I have tried all the suggestions you mentioned and unfortunately the issue still persists.
    My way out of this issue is reloading the page often until it works. The success rate of reloading a page is not encouraging as it slows down my productivity.
    Thanks again for your concern.
    cheers

Hi, @jscfinance.

Can you try connecting from a different network, or from a different device? It'll help us narrow down from where the problem might be originating.

Next time you get that error message, could you also take a screenshot with the developer's console open? In Chrome, you can do this by pressing CTRL+Shift+J.

Thanks!

• jscfinancejscfinance Member Posts: 5

I have tried three different networks and the error code still appears.
    Here is a screenshot with developer's console as you requested.

Thanks.

Hi, @jscfinance.

This might seem like an obvious one, but have you tried closing down Chrome entirely and restarting your computer?

Sometimes, simply restarting your browser or your computer fixes issues like this one, especially if you're in the habit of never fully closing your browser (I know I never do).