Unable to create Estimate in wave

SiriTechSiriTech Member Posts: 2

While save an estimate in wave, its redirecting to the page recuring invoice automatically.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SiriTech.

I can't seem to replicate this issue on my end. Could you give me a step-by-step breakdown of everything you are doing? It'll give me a better idea of what might be happening.

If you haven't tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies yet, try that. It often helps out with issues on web-based apps like ours.

• SiriTechSiriTech Member Posts: 2

I am unable to create estimate, see the two screnshots, we cleared browser and checked it , used different browser too. in estimate page click on save it redirect to Recurring invoices!!

edited July 17, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SiriTech.

I went ahead and deleted the first screenshot on your post since it contained information about one of your clients and, given that the community is a public space, it's always safer to not publish personal information.

We are aware of an issue where if you use an estimate number that was already used before, saving will fail and redirect you to the Recurring Invoices page. Is this what's happening? If that's the case, just make sure you use a completely new invoice number. Let me know if that helps!