Payments

JoRyder77JoRyder77 Member Posts: 2

Hi I had a payment made on 7th july by credit card - it’s still hasn’t appeared in my account ???

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JoRyder77.

I went and checked, it seems like you did receive your payment. Because banks don't accept deposits during the weekend, your payout was deposited to your account on the next possible business day.

Note that you can log in to your Stripe dashboard from the Credit Card Payments page in Wave, and see your scheduled payout dates there.

edited July 17, 2018
  • JoRyder77JoRyder77 Member Posts: 2

Hi I wasn’t aware it would take as long as 10 days to arrive in my account hence my enquiry.
    With thanks

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JoRyder77.

I empathize with how frustrating it can be to feel like you can't predict the dates of your payouts. You have a business to run after all and cash flow is a stressful thing to manage. I can tell you that cash flow is always on our mind and we'll keep doing all we can to make your experience getting paid as smooth as possible.

If you'd like a bit more information about the payout process for businesses in the UK, check out this page. It goes into more details about Stripe's payout process and hopefully will clear things up a bit more.

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask :)

edited July 17, 2018