Options

EFT payment accounts payable

LeoLiuLeoLiu Member Posts: 8

Hi All

Does anyone know how to create EFT payment batch in Wave? I have been playing around most of functions, I didn't find a place I can create EFT batch payment for bills payment. It doesn't create EFT bank file.
Can anyone kindly advise please?

Thanks

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options

Does anyone know about it please?

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @LeoLiu.

You can't currently pay your bills directly through Wave. When you create a bill, it does create an entry in your Accounts Payable, but it isn't something that can be paid through our system at this time.

I know there's been a bit of discussion about this feature here in the past, and I'd love to know more about your business' needs when it comes to bill payment. Do you have many vendors who require online payments, or is it more a matter of convenience on your end? What kind of business do you operate? Do you use the Bills feature a lot? Roughly how many bills do you have to process in a given month? The more information you can give us, the better we'll be able to understand how helpful a feature like this one would be in your day-to-day.

• Options

Hi Alxia, my business does book keeping. I try to reduce paper work load for my clients. I would like to offer account payable for their monthly invoices. I receive all their invoices, either scan or key into Ware system, and then create a batch payment uploading into my online bank, distribute all payments. My clients will need just pay one whole amount exactly same with my payment batch in my trust account. So far, i dont have many invoices, i do manually. I would love to have that function. For example, Xero has that payable function to create EFT file and i can upload.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for following up and for the feedback, @LeoLiu.

I can't promise that this feature will be added, but I will forward your comment to our developers. Thanks again for taking the time to share.

• Options

Hi Alexia, thanks in advance. That function will be very helpful for SME, if developer consider my proposal. One payment batch solved all small pieces invoices for whole month that is definitely good for SME.