Options

Feature Request: Send All reminders Button

MCBMCB Member Posts: 3

Hi guys

Can you include a send all reminders button in Wave? We have multiple invoices that need to be sent reminders and going through them one by one is quite tedious.

Thanks

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MCB.

Thank you for the feedback! Is that something that happens often in your day-to-day?

You can set automated reminders when you create an invoice. You'll see checkboxes under the "Get Paid" header when you click on your invoice on the Invoices page. This is also the same page you're led to right after creating an invoice. Do you already use these automated reminders?

• Options
    MCBMCB Member Posts: 3

Hey Alexia

We let me explain our situation my wife runs a Dance school and has between 100- 120 different students that need to pay once a term in a two week period.

So in the first week, I would be creating most of these invoices and sending them out.

We currently use the automated features that set reminders before and after the due date but it would be great to have one button that you can just send reminders to all outstanding invoices after the due date. Instead of having to go one by one and send reminders to each.

The issue we have is we don't want to set too many automated reminders then people get bombarded with too much information and just ignore the reminders. So I would like something that when I check accounts I just have to hit one button.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the clarification, @MCB!

I can't promise that this feature will be added to Wave, but know that feedback from Wavers has a significant impact on how we choose what to build next, so thank you for taking the time to share yours!