Options

Category Lookup Table

krenkren Member Posts: 1

Hi, I have been using Wave foe a couple of years. It is great and very adaptable. It would be great if a look up table could be developed to map descriptions uploaded to be mapped to an appropriate category. I have tried to contact Wave support about this but had no reply. Is anyone else having difficulty contacting Wave. I never used to have a problem. Does any other accountants and bookkeepers think this a great idea to make data entry much more efficient.?

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @kren.

I'll start by saying that feature suggestions aren't followed up on when sent by email. They are sent directly to our product team, who then assess those suggestions and decide what we'll be building next. Even if we don't respond, I can tell you that they're forwarded to the right team. I checked up on yours to confirm and it is, in fact, in their hands now.

There's been some talk on the Community about rules-based auto-categorization of transactions. I can't give much in the way of details, but we are working on automated categorization features for Wave. Those features aren't ready yet, but I can tell you that it's been on our minds just as much as it has been on the minds of our Wavers, and we're paying close attention to your feedback.