Options

Confirmation that an invoice has been received and viewed

HarrisonEngravingHarrisonEngraving Member Posts: 1

some of the invoices that I send using Wave are going into customer's spam folder.
is their a way to see a notification showing that an invoice has been received and viewed similar to the feature that is available for quotes?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @HarrisonEngraving.

Invoices work the exact same way. There is a "sent" status for invoices, as well as a "viewed" status. With that said, an invoice can only have one status at the time, so an invoice marked as "Overdue" will only be marked as "Overdue", since that status takes priority over others.

• Options
    MetaFXSolutionsMetaFXSolutions Member Posts: 1

Hello

I dont see viewed invoices. Viewed filter is not working. I opened a customer account, send invoice and viewed myself. However, viewed filter is not working and showing viewed invoices.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MetaFXSolutions.

Your invoice won't be marked as "Viewed" if you open it yourself while logged into your Wave account. If you want to test it, you'll have to send yourself the invoice, log out from Wave completely (by using the Log out button, not by closing the window or tab), go open the invoice and then log back in.

It'll then look like this:

• Options
    henniehennie Member Posts: 4

I also have a viewed problem. Customers that viewed the invoices displays on the App as viewed, but the invoices does not show as viewed in my browser. When selecting the filter is shows an empty list.
    Sorry for hijacking this thread, but though I'd keep it under the same results as found when searching.

edited December 6, 2018
  • Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @hennie, would you be able to send me a direct message with the customer's email? I should be able to take a look to confirm which is correct. Sometimes the app can fall out of synch, but it is unusual that it would showed viewed and the browser not, and not the other way around.

Just in case, here are some potential troubleshooting steps for your mobile app to see if that changes the invoice status:

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
    • Restart your device.