Options

Adding a new vendor within transaction

cyphix333cyphix333 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

When you're adding an expense under Accounting -> Transactions, and then adding a new vendor, it would be nice once you added the new vendor it would auto-populate among the available selections; at the moment after you have added it you have to reload the whole page and abort the current transaction you're adding to get the new vendor to show up.

P.S. I posted another thread a few days ago in this forum and it got stuck in moderation for some reason and seems to still be there?

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @cyphix333.

I'll start by saying that I checked in on your post that got trapped by our flagged by our spam filter. I'm not sure why your post caught its attention, but I marked it as a real post and I'll follow up on it shortly.

Thanks for the feedback on the way the vendors list updates on the Transactions page. I'll forward it to the right team. I can absolutely understand how that extra step can feel a bit annoying.

• Options
    cyphix333cyphix333 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Thanks very much @Alexia :)

• Options
    tom_pusateritom_pusateri Member Posts: 2

I have this same problem. What's the point of adding a new vendor and then not having it show up in the list to select?

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @tom_pusateri

I totally understand your sentiment here and I appreciate you bringing this up in the community again. If you refresh the page it should appear in your list on that transaction.