Options

paypal and stripe can do invoicing. why use waveapps!?!

KrysKrys Member Posts: 2

paypal and stripe can do invoicing. why use waveapps!?!

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    CentanniCentanni Member Posts: 27

I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, it's for the fact that everything feeds into my accounting.

It's so much less of a pain to take care of my bookkeeping this way. I save a bunch of time I'd much rather be spending doing something more interesting than paperwork. Fees are pretty much the same everywhere, and so is processing speed. But Wave's the only one saving me time.

• Options
    KrysKrys Member Posts: 2

@Centanni said:
    I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, it's for the fact that everything feeds into my accounting.

It's so much less of a pain to take care of my bookkeeping this way. I save a bunch of time I'd much rather be spending doing something more interesting than paperwork. Fees are pretty much the same everywhere, and so is processing speed. But Wave's the only one saving me time.

I see. wave is good for general accounting. But if i only need invoicing feature, i won't really benefit from wave? since stripe has invoice, it has the only feature i need

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Krys.

It really depends on your preferences. We offer the similar processing speed and charge similar fees as Stripe in your country, but we also offer a few other tools and perks. You might prefer our invoice templates, our reports or any other feature we might offer.

In the end, it comes down to what you prefer using, what you need right now and what you might need in the future.

• Options
    RobinSRobinS Member Posts: 13

For me - a key feature of Wave is the ability to use the data from my membership system and through the use of Integromat maintain my customer list, generate membership invoices and email them. All with a single click and even possible to to run on a scheduled basis.
    So once setup - it is totally automated