Options

Feature suggestion

CurtisCurtis Member Posts: 3

A very simple one:

On the unpaid invoices screen on the app, would it be possible to add a “Total Outstanding” somewhere, such as the bottom of the page to make it easier to tot up what’s coming in?

Thanks.

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Curtis.

There is a report on the Reports page that will give you that information exactly. It's called the Aged Receivable report. That information also appears on your Dashboard, under "Invoices payable to you".

• Options

Hi @Alexia!

Thanks for your response but while I can find those things on the website, I can’t find them in the mobile phone app.

Where are they please?

Thanks!

• Options

Hi, @Curtis.

This isn't something that's available on the phone apps as they are now. The Invoices and Receipts apps only give you access to, respectively, invoices and receipts. We do have plans to improve our mobile offerings significantly in the future, but I don't have details to share just yet.

For the time being, that information is only available on your dashboard and in your reports.

• Options

Thank you @Alexia.

As the feature isn’t available on the phone app (which is why I was suggesting it) my original comment still stands as a suggestion of a feature to be added the mobile phone Invoices app!

Thanks!

• Options

Thanks for your feedback, @Curtis, and I apologize for not getting that from your initial post. The term "app" is used for pretty much everything, nowadays, and it's why I missed the nuance.