Options

Printing All Invoices instead of just One at a Time

DevganDevgan Member Posts: 1

There is a big hassle to download invoices one by one. There should be an option to select multiple invoices and download them at once. Try to provide this option ASAP.

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Devgan.

Thank you for your feedback! Could ask you what you use printed copies of your invoices for? Is this something you like to keep for your own records, a requirement from your clients or something else entirely? Having a better understanding of why our Wavers need a given feature helps us see how important that feature can be, and the kind of impact it can have.

For the time being, you can send yourself a PDF copy of every invoice by checking both the "Send a copy to myself" and "Attach the invoice as a PDF" checkboxes when you send them out. You might find it easier to download those invoices from your emails than from Wave. I recognize that this isn't a perfect workaround (it is just a workaround after all) but it might still help speed up your work.

• Options
    Maths_Wise01Maths_Wise01 Member Posts: 1

We are having the same issue. We require both online and printed invoices for our customers. Downloading single files is time consuming, whether it be via the email attachment or export pdf option. Printing is also cumbersome as documents are single pdfs.

• Options
    GenecoGeneco Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. I have to send physical copies and we do not collect email addresses. It takes me literal days to export each. and. every. invoice. to PDF.
    Truly hate that we cannot select multiple invoices to print or export to PDF at once.

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Geneco , thanks for your input here! While we do not have an update on the addition of this feature, I do really appreciate you providing your feedback on how this feature would be helpful to your business workflow.