LexFitLexFit Member Posts: 2

Archiving a company is not working

Tagged:
edited July 26, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @LexFit.

Can you give us more details about what happens when you try to archive a business?

• Options
    LexFitLexFit Member Posts: 2

A prompt tells me to go to my payments page and disconnect. I did that. I reload the page and hit archive and it won't work

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @LexFit.

We're aware of this issue and we're working on a way to resolve it as we speak, but I don't have a timeline as to when it'll be resolved. My recommendation, for the time being, is to rename it something very obvious like "TO BE ARCHIVED" to make it as hard as possible to accidentally use that account.

I'll make this thread with the code for this issue so I can keep you up to date as I have more information.

• Options
    Scott_ReedScott_Reed Member Posts: 2

Wow, 4 days short of 2 years and still the same problem.
    Trying to archive a company. Tells me to disconnect payment accounts. None are on according to the page it takes me to. Go back to archive. Tells me to disconnect payment accounts. None are on according to the page it takes me to. Go back to archive. Tells me to disconnect payment accounts...
    Any update on the timeline for fixing this?

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Scott_Reed , thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid that this is not fixed, as our teams have been focused in other areas for fixes which have no workaround. I would recommend using the workaround of re-naming the business you wish to archive something obvious, or even starting with 'z' to make it the bottom of the business list. I know this is not ideal. Thanks for your understanding.

• Options
    Scott_ReedScott_Reed Member Posts: 2

As a developer, I don't have much understanding of why a bug acknowledged 2 years ago still exists. It should either be fixed or the option disabled so people don't try to use it.