Options

One Customer different contacts

2»

Comments

• Options
    gwen_dolyngwen_dolyn Member Posts: 1

+1
    I keep coming to the community waiting to see traction on this feature. It would be very helpful. At the current moment it would be ideal because I am estimating for a new client that is a partnered business. It is disrespectful to choose one as the "customer" when they are equal partners.

• Options
    NJMNJM Member Posts: 2

+1
    I told a client I would be surprised if Wave didn't allow multiple email addresses for one contact. Colour me surprised.

edited March 16, 2021
  • Options
    GigCityCloudGigCityCloud Member Posts: 2

+1 for multiple contacts at the same company. This is a crucial feature to my business, and I have been following this topic for years. Have we made the roadmap yet?

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @GigCityCloud , for full transparency, there is no ETA available for when this feature may be released. That being said, I do appreciate your feedback here and all the voices who are in support of this feature idea.

• Options
    GigCityCloudGigCityCloud Member Posts: 2

@KristenV said:
    Hi @GigCityCloud , for full transparency, there is no ETA available for when this feature may be released. That being said, I do appreciate your feedback here and all the voices who are in support of this feature idea.

Thanks Kristen. I suspect this is the feature that is preventing other Freshbooks users from transitioning. It is the real show stopper for us. Have a great weekend, cheers!