Options

Unwanted Transaction Appears

husainihusaini Member Posts: 2

Hi,
Can I know how to delete transaction in my P&L. I have deleted the invoices but it still reflect in the sales item.

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @husaini.

Can you share a few screenshots of what you're seeing? With any private information obfuscated, that is. I would like to see a picture of that P&L report showing transactions that don't exist, as well as the Accounts Transactions report for the income account involved if it shows the same transactions.

It's hard to say what might be happening without seeing it for ourselves. I see that your a collaborator on a lot of businesses. I'd be happy to run a Detect and Fix function on your accounting, but I would know the name of that business before I can do that. Could you send me that business' name via private message?

• Options
    husainihusaini Member Posts: 2

Hi Alexia,
    Attached is the brief explanation of the problems.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @husaini.

I ran an automated detect and fix on your accounting. If Wave sees anything wrong, it'll fix it automatically, this can take a few hours, so give it a day or so to work its magic.

On your end, could you check on your Invoices page and make sure you don't have any invoices that were paid? In the screenshot you shared, you are on the "Unpaid" tab. Click on "All Invoices" to make sure every single invoice was removed. If you have any paid invoices, that's where you'll find them.