Inquiry about fraudulent work

kothilkothil Member Posts: 3

This is Kothil Dangshawa here an Indian citizenship married to a polish citizenship living in Poland. I am running my business in Poland. Recently I purchased one BPO project or campaign which cost me $3000. I discussed with them through skype and their emails and then they sent me an invoice to pay through this waveapps site.
Here is my question i would like to know whether fraudulent person can send me an invoice through your site. Is that posible that scammer or fraud people can make an invoice through this site. Please do let me know . Its my urgent request to let me know. Thank you so much and i am waiting to hear from you .

Regards
Kothil Dangshawa

edited July 26, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @kothil.

We do have an extraordinary accounts management team making sure that bad actors can't use Wave as part of their schemes. You can read a bit more about our security policy here.

I followed up with you in private messages, asking for a bit more information.

• kothilkothil Member Posts: 3

Dear Alexia,

Thank you very much for your message that i received. Thanks for your clarification. So no scammer and fraudulent can make an invoice here to cheat someone. The reason why i want to make very sure is as i already said to you in my previous email that i have paid $1500 for one BPO campaign called Ring Cha CHing which cost all together $3000. I paid just half since they told me to paid $1500 as an Initial amount. So i am really happy to hear that none of the scammer or fraudelent can make any invoice to cheat someone by using your side waveapps.com. Thank you very much for helping me in such a great way. God bless you . Thank you Alexia.

Regards
    Kothil Dangshawa

edited July 26, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @kothil.

I can't claim that we will absolutely catch every attempt at misusing our services, but I can say that we do everything in our power to prevent fraudulent use of our payment processing services.

• kothilkothil Member Posts: 3

Dear Alexia ,

I really appreciate for your great help. It really helps me a lot honestly . Thank you very much. If i have any quries i will message you again. Thanks