Page loading is super slow

Nini2009Nini2009 Member Posts: 1

Is there anything I can do to get the pages to load faster or to be able to update transactions faster. It is taking up to 2 minutes to load a page or verify transactions and I am often getting a message Page Unresponsive.
I have tried using wireless, tethering off my mobile phone (this is a different provider) and plugin directly into the internet.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Nini2009.

There are a few things we can try. First, if you aren't using the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox, I would recommend switching to either of them. They tend to be the most stable browsers to use with Wave.

If you already are, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you have any extensions to your browsers, try turning those off as well.

If you haven't restarted your browser or computer in a while, doing that also helps, sometimes.

If none of those things help, can you give me a bit more details on when this happens? Is it mostly on the Transactions page?

I see that you're on the old version of Wave, and I can tell you that the new version is significantly faster. We're currently working hard to move everyone over to this new version and aim to be done with the migration in the next couple of months. I recognize that doesn't solve the immediate problem you're facing, but know that we're doing what we can to bring you a faster, smoother experience in the near future.