Options

customer statement of account

ramtopsramtops Member Posts: 8

This may be a daft question - forgive me, I'm brand new to Wave.

Is there any way to add a memo to a statement? I'd like to put my bank details on it to save the customer looking them up. Anything to get paid quicker!

--
mac jordan
@ramtops

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @ramtops!

No, nothing can be added to the customer statement. It does have links to individual unpaid voices, however. If you accept online payments, your clients will be able to pay through there. Otherwise, you could put that banking information in the Notes for your invoices.

Do you use reminders for your unpaid invoices as well? I know they help quite a few of our users get paid and you can set them up to be sent out automatically.

• Options
    RaneeRanee Member Posts: 1

How do I use reminders for my unpaid invoices? I don’t have a regular clients so in not wanting to schedule automatic payments. Just sent fortnightly reminders until they pay the invoice. Thanks

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Ranee,

On the page you're sent to after saving an invoice (the page where you would approve that invoice), you'll see a set of checkboxes under the "Get Paid" header. Each of those set an automatic reminder at a given date. You can also send a reminder manually from that same page.

At this time, it isn't possible to send an automatic reminder outside of those parameters for now.

Do you often have invoices that stay unpaid for more than two weeks after the due date? How long does it take, on average, for you to get paid after sending out an invoice? Do your clients usually pay you online, or through other means? The more information you can share, the better we'll understand your needs in this regard, which can be incredibly helpful to us when we design new features and improvements.