Translate Features of Waves Invoice

contadorcontador Member Posts: 3

Hello, I know we can translate certain features of Waves Invoices. But after modifying most of them I still haven't found how to translate the Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Payment Due, Amount Due and Bill To element strings. Does anybody know how to? or will this be a feature in the short term?

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @contador.

There currently aren't any plans to add full support for other languages within Wave. I can see how more flexibility in modifying the wording everywhere would be helpful and we know that there is a demand for this feature, but it isn't something we plan to add to our invoice customization in the near future.

I will make sure to pass along your feedback, however. Thank you for sharing!

• personperson Member Posts: 3

Hi guys, just wanted to know if there is any update on that feature? It looks like you're trying to push to ZOO BOOKS for foreign customers, however, Frankly speaking guys, there's no way ill subscribe with them because their interface and products just dont match yours! I have a middle size company (French) and would DEFINITELY throw some bucks for your app if it just supported the translation of very few words on the invoice: "bill to", "invoice number", "invoice date", "amount due", "subtotal". And that's pretty much IT guys! I mean this is the ONLY problem that prevents me from going forward with your product, such a shame.. :/ And from what I've read on your forum, im not the only one.

Thanks, LOOKING FORWARD to your reply and updates ! Super nice app anyways, would absolutely love to be able to use it for invoicing.

Paul