Options

Adding additional Column

AmaliaAmalia Member Posts: 2

Hi, I would like to add an additional column on my invoice.
I am a therapist and in order for the invoice to be in the correct format for the medical aid claims, I need a column to add the client's ICD-10 code, but next to each procedure code, description and amount. I am therefore currently utilizing all the column options. Please can you help?

edited August 29, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Amalia.

It isn't currently possible to add a column to Wave invoices. Your only option, for the time being, is to add that code to the description of a given line item. I understand that this isn't an ideal solution, it might even be unhelpful in your particular case, but it's the only one I have to offer.

With that said, I'll be sure to pass your feedback along.

Can I ask how you handle this situation right now?

• Options
    AmaliaAmalia Member Posts: 2

Thank you Alexia,

I have tried that but unfortunately the Medical aids doesn’t approve.
    I have to use excel to send those clients their invoices-it’s a real shlep regarding admin!
    Would really love if wave can add that as an option, then I can use it for all my clients’ invoices.

Regards

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for following up, @Amalia.

I can't promise that we'll add this feature to Wave, but know that feedback from Wavers does have a significant impact on how we choose what to build next for Wave. Thank you for taking the time to share yours and helping us make Wave the best tool it can be.