Error Message

robjulerobjule Member Posts: 3

(Failed) Select a valid choice. 224151613 is not one of the available choices. It comes up in a pink box. I am wanting some help with this failed error message. It keeps coming up when i am trying to allocate a transaction to another bank account. The transaction will not reallocate to the correct account and therefore i cant reconcile the bank statement properly. This is on the old version as new version has not updated through as yet. thank you

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @robjule.

Can you share a screenshot of that expanded transaction?

Is it from an invoice or bill payment? That would explain the issue. If it's from either, you'll have to go to that invoice or bill, remove the payment and add it once again, but with the right payment account.

• robjulerobjule Member Posts: 3

Hi I have attached a snip of the transaction the stripe one is for 191.29 and the invoice amount is for $195.00. Then the fee is seperate again. i cant transfer to wave payments under old version and im struggling to work out how to eliminate doubling up until this is swapped over for my client any assistance would be of great help

edited August 20, 2019
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @robjule. In this situation you will want to make sure that you delete the duplicate transaction (so the bank deposit transaction) and to account for the Stripe fee, you will want to make sure that you create an expense transaction to cover this. This will ensure your books are balanced, while also tracking the Stripe fee.