Linking Vendors to Accounts I created

MehdiMehdi Member Posts: 2

Hi, I have problem which I don't know how to handle. I created a vendor which it's transaction goes to the predesigned Account Payable. Also, the same issue with customers accounts. Their transactions are linked to Predesigned the Account Receivable. I want to link the vendor to an account under the Expected Payments to Vendors category I created. How am I able to do that? Someone please help me with it. Thanks.

edited August 6, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Mehdi.

So what you're trying to do is just link specific vendors to unique Accounts Payable accounts? That isn't possible in Wave. Everything is automated for what you owe from bills to be entered to Accounts Payable.

If you're just looking to keep track of how much you owe to specific vendors, the Aged Payables report might have the information you're looking for, saving you the trouble to organize your accounts this way.

Can you tell me more about what you're trying to do and what insights you expect to gain from handling your accounts this way? It'll give me a better idea of what I could suggest as a workaround if you need one.