Can I remove my country from invoices?

Laura1992Laura1992 Member Posts: 4

Hi there!

Simple question, can I remove my country from my invoices?
I live on the island Bonaire. When I select country I get: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba.
These are three different islands, and I only have a company in Bonaire. I don't want to confuse my customers...

Can I somehow turn it 'off' that my country is displayed on the invoice? I can simply write it in Adress Line 2.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Laura1992.

No, it isn't possible to remove the country line from your business address on invoices.

While I understand that "Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba" might not really match up with common parlance in your parts, Wave follows the ISO standards when it comes to the names of countries and regions. This means that some naming conventions might be at odds with how locals of a given country or region know their home, but it makes for universally recognized names.

I hope this explains things a bit. I do understand that this can confuse your customers and I'm happy to pass your feedback along.

• Laura1992Laura1992 Member Posts: 4

@Alexia It's a shame! This means I won't be able to use Wave, as this is very important for my business. Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba are three different islands, with seperate goverments. Would love it if you could pass this along, as I'd love to be able to use Wave.

Whilst you're here, are invoices only available in US paper of also European paper sizes?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Laura1992.

That's something you can adjust when printing the invoice. You should see a "Fit to page" option or something similar (the wording might change depending on your printer's driver) before you print out the invoice.