Deleted Transactions - Can't Re-Add

BookamatBookamat Member Posts: 7

I just deleted 8 transactions accidentally. Now when I try to add them back in either by importing a file or as a journey entry, Wave won't let me.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Bookamat.

Can you give us more information on what happens when you try? Do you get an error message? Can you share a screenshot of the journal transaction you're trying to add?

• BookamatBookamat Member Posts: 7

The upload process just hangs. I'm using the Wave import template.

This is the file I'm trying to import.

Hi @Alexia I'm still unable to import the statement/transactions. Can you help?

Hi, @Bookamat.

You have to change the file format to CSV before you upload it to Wave, as noted in the image inside the Excel file itself. In the screenshot you shared, you are trying to upload that file as an XLSX file, and those aren't accepted by our bank statement upload system.

Just open your spreadsheet and Excel, use the "Save as" function and change the format to a CSV file. You'll be able to upload it then.

Whoops! :s Sorry about that, I really should have checked the file type first. Thanks again!

It happens to the best of us, @Bookamat! I'm just happy we were able to resolve this one quickly! Let me know if anything else comes up!