Receipts not processing

ToaToa Member Posts: 5

Hello. My receipts have notnprocessed after 3 days?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Toa.

I can't see any receipts stuck in processing from our receipts admin tool. Can you give me more details about what's happening? How are you uploading those receipts? If you're using the mobile app, can you try pulling your processing receipts list down to refresh the page?

• ToaToa Member Posts: 5

I did that and then reloaded the app and lost my receipts :(

I'm really sorry to hear that, @Toa.

I know we just sent out an update for the app, it might help in the future. If you want to make sure to keep backups of your receipts, in case this happens again, I have a suggestion.

You can take pictures of your receipts with your phone's regular camera app and upload them to the Receipt app afterwards. You can do this from the camera tool in the receipt app, there's a button in the top-right corner. That way, you'll be sure to have copies of those receipts if anything happens.

With that said, I'll bring this issue to the attention of the right people on my end.

Thankyou

I have re uploaded them and still not processing :(

Hi @Toa.

I took a look in our Receipts admin tool and I can see quite a few receipts uploaded on the 17th that are ready for verification. Are they still marked as "Processing" in the app? Can you try logging on your account on a computer to check if they made it through there?

Looks like it has all gone through now. Thankyou

Happy to hear that, @Toa. Let me know if you run into any other issues!