Options

Invoices disappearing

MichelaMichela Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I was checking out the Accounting side of Wave, (normally I only use it to produce one invoice to my client once a month, so I am a very basic user), as I've decided to use it for my expenses too and I wanted to add some expenses, which I have done now without issues, however, as I was understanding my way around I have no idea what I did but all my Sales invoices showing in the accounting section have gone. If I go to my Dashboard I can see the income bars as normal, yet on the invoices section, it only shows the current outstanding one the other 7 (Jan to July) are gone. How do I retrieve them?

Can someone help please?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options

Can anyone help please?

• Options
    Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

That happened to me once before, @Michela. It was my fault, too, I created a second Wave account by accident and was using that new one instead. Do you have another email you might have used before with Wave?

• Options

Hi @Dante_Bulluck, no this is the only account I use. Until now I have been using it exclusively to produce one invoice per month as I am a contractor, but I wanted to start using it for accounting expenses that I can deduct from my tax, which is why I was nosing around the Accounting side of Wave.

I have copies of the invoices on my desktop folders, I could upload them, if there is a way to upload them, I looked about doing that but I cannot see a way to upload the PDF format of these invoices.

I didn't want to recreate them (as read in other posts) because I see that on the dashboard the amounts are still showing as "sales" in the graph, that made me assume that they are still recorded somewhere in Wave, I just don't know where they are gone, and I don't want to cause a duplication of the sale by recreating the invoices.

edited August 16, 2018
  • Options
    BWI_BWI_ Member Posts: 14

Wave default view is unpaid invoices. you need to click all invoices option to be able to view all your invoices

• Options

Thank you @BWI_ !! That was indeed the issue, I can see them all. Strange, I must have inadvertently changed the view then. All back to normal. Thank you again.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to see everything's looking good, @Michela!

Thanks for helping out, @BWI_ and @Dante_Bulluck!