Can't login to account

milesmiles Member Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I had two Wave account logins, one for each of my business email addresses to keep them separate. I later thought it might be easier to consolidate and tried to link via the connected accounts section of the profile page. However it did not work out, and now I can no longer login to one of my profiles. Has anyone experienced this or can anyone assist in how I get the old profile back?

Thanks

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @miles.

That wouldn't affect your ability to connect to either account. In fact, it wouldn't do anything at all. Adding a second email to a Wave account allows you to log in to the account with either email addresses, basically acting as a second username with the same password. It isn't possible to use an email that's already linked to a Wave account there.

It isn't possible to merge two Wave accounts together. You could add each of your accounts as collaborators to the other's businesses, however. Some features wouldn't be accessible from the collaborator, but most would.

When you try to log in with your second account, are you just being told you're using the wrong password? If so, try resetting that password using this link. It'll send you an email with further instructions.

I hope this clears things up!

• milesmiles Member Posts: 2

Thanks for clearing that up. I have tried resetting my password but don't get the email. Perhaps my address isn't verified? Is there any way you can check that for me?

Hi, @miles.

I'm happy to take a look. Can you send me a private message with both email addresses, as well as your business' name? I'll be able to check up on what might be happening then.

• LizbassonLizbasson Member Posts: 1

Good day Alexia, same with me, i can go into my other accounts with my other email adresses but not my other business account

Hi, @Lizbasson.

Miles and I talked a bit in private message and we found that he was just using the wrong email address to connect to his old account. There weren't any issues with the account itself.

I'd love to help but I'll need more information. Can you tell me more about what's happening?