Options

Product Reporting

awangunawanawangunawan Member Posts: 1

In Waveapps i can create Product or Service under Expense account.
but, is it possible to report an Product like i can do in Zoho or QBO?
for example, i need a report (expense) of how much i spend money for an product named "Sugar" in this month?

edited August 29, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    DEnisODEnisO Member Posts: 6

Looking for samething

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @awangunawan and @DEnisO,

No, there currently are not product reports available in Wave at this time. @DEnisO did suggest using the Product CSV file you can obtain from the global export feature to build your own in a different discussion. It would be a bit of work but would give you the insight you're looking for.

Alternatively, you could assign each product to their own expense account and use the Account Transactions report to get to the same numbers.

• Options
    CLTVTD_TheCustodianCLTVTD_TheCustodian Member Posts: 4

Hello Wave Team! I'd like to provide a business case for providing more Product Detail metrics in reporting & dashboards. I provide my team with daily orders & pipeline summary reports that I manually have to create. The data is already on the invoices, so why not simply provide the data point into a reportable format? It would be a huge help & time saver for me.
    Metrics:

• Total Quantities Sold by Product
    • Top Selling Items
    • Pipeline Visibility (by invoice date, total sell & quantity)

Thanks for your consideration!

• Options
    NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@CLTVTD_TheCustodian Thanks for that clearly laid out feedback - we love to see it! Inventory-based reporting isn't currently on our roadmap but details like this give us a better idea on how to make this a future reality!

• Options
    CLTVTD_TheCustodianCLTVTD_TheCustodian Member Posts: 4

@NicoletteB said:
    @CLTVTD_TheCustodian Thanks for that clearly laid out feedback - we love to see it! Inventory-based reporting isn't currently on our roadmap but details like this give us a better idea on how to make this a future reality!

Appreciate your consideration! I think that many supporters would see tremendous value in this type of reporting.

• Options
    AlfajuencerAlfajuencer Member Posts: 2

@CLTVTD_TheCustodian said:
    Appreciate your consideration! I think that many supporters would see tremendous value in this type of reporting.

Absolutely. I sell different kind of cookies and I would love to know how well each one is doing-Creating a new account for each of them it's a hassle at this point, since I have already 170 invoices

• Options
    StrugglingICStrugglingIC Member Posts: 20

@NicoletteB said:

Any news if this is going to be worked on?