Options

Mailchimp integration/synchronization

PackWebPackWeb Member Posts: 11

I use Wave for creating and sending invoices to my customers. I'd like to have a system for emailing my customers (updates, announcements, etc.) and I'm considering Mailchimp for this.

However, I don't like the fact that I'd have to manually add new customers to both Wave and Mailchimp separately, or that I'd have to manually synchronize the two if, for example, a customer's email address changes.

Is there any integration between Wave and Mailchimp (I doubt there is, but just thought to ask)?
What do others use? How do you keep your customer details up-to-date and synchronized with other systems you use for your business?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @PackWeb.

There are no direct integrations between Mailchimp and Wave at this time. I know that there is a way to use Zapier to create a Mailchimp subscriber list from your Wave customer list, I'd recommend checking that out. It might be what you're looking for.

We're also working on a new API as we speak, which will allow for many new integrations, so while there isn't such an integration right now, there might be in the near future.

• Options
    PackWebPackWeb Member Posts: 11

Thanks @Alexia, Zapier looks good, I'll check it out! And interested to see how your API develops.

Still interested to hear from others what they do...

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

No problem at all, @PackWeb!

If you want to chip in about other integrations (through Zapier or not) or even just keep an eye on what other integration-related chats are happening on here, you might want to check out these two other discussions: