Options

Removing Credit Card option from Invoice

sebavictosebavicto Member Posts: 4

The option to cancel the credit card option is not appearing me to disable it, how can I do it?

Due to appearing the option for a customer who is not paying through credit card is showing my invoices in 2 pages instead of 1.

Thanks for your prompt reply

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @sebavicto.

To turn off credit card payments for a given invoice, go to your Invoices page and click on the invoice number of the invoice in question. On top of the page, you'll see a button saying "Online Payment - On". Click on that and you'll be able to turn off credit card processing for that particular invoice.

Let me know if you run into any issues!

• Options

Alexia, tks for your reply but NO it doesn't appear and this is why I was writing.

Please check my print screen and you will see

I know what you mean but is not appearing. Could be that is because I don't have linked a Bank Account? It shouldn't be but I'm asking why then?

• Options

I know what you mean @Alexia as I've another Wave account/user and YES it's appearing.

The only difference with that account/user is that in that one I've linked a Bank account, that could be why is letting me there?

It shouldn't be and I should always have the option to opt-out the customers of NOT paying through credit card

thanks in advance for your PROMPT reply

edited August 28, 2018
  • Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @sebavicto,

This business is actually not eligible for accepting credit card payments through our services at all, that's why the option is offered. This is because the home country for this business is set to be Uruguay, which we don't currently support for payment processing.

You would only be able to see that button (and to process payments) if this business was in a country for which payment processing is available.