Options

Adding payment to the transaction in receipt app

NrinasNrinas Member Posts: 1

I am new to using the receipts app and I am having trouble I am not able to add a payment method or category in the app. I am having to go to the website and add those details and then verify the receipt. What am I missing?

Tagged:
edited August 29, 2018 in Mobile Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    JWWDJWWD Member Posts: 2

I am seeing the same issue - I had receipts installed but had to reset my phone and have only seen this issue since reinstalling the Receipts app. It appears that data (payment methods and categories) isn't being pulled across from wave apps servers on install leaving my previous receipts without this data as well. I emailed support a week or so ago but haven't heard back as yet.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Nrinas and @JWWD.

Our mobile team is aware of this issue and is working towards a resolution. I don't have a timeline to offer, but it should be resolved sooner than later. I would recommend making sure that your app is set to update automatically so that you can receive the update as soon as it's published.

Until this is resolved, I suggest using the Receipts page on the website to take care of your receipts, since this issue is limited to the app.

• Options
    JWWDJWWD Member Posts: 2

Thanks Alexia - much appreciated!

• Options
    DKCDKC Member Posts: 1

I hope this issue is resolved soon! I miss the mobile receipt app!

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @DKC,

I can promise you that we're eager to resolve this issue as well and we appreciate your patience. Our mobile team is hard at work as we speak.