502 error

CetustoneCetustone Member Posts: 31

Why I cannot access my accounting software from my office, I can access it from home, but all my work is done in office, my office work is down for last two days, I think I will have to switch back to old account software from wave, too much problem with the net and unnecessary access restrictions.... relay damaging my business a lot....

Comments

• CetustoneCetustone Member Posts: 31

is it time to say goodbye to waveapps????

off-course my business runs 24 hours, if you think that is a problem waveapps is not for my business!!!!

I can access all the features I don't use, but the features I need are blocked, I think I made a mistake by using wave!!!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @cetustone.

Do you use the same computer at home as you do at work? If so, this is probably an issue with your network at the office. Doing a power cycle of your router and modem might help. Just unplug both of them for 10 or 15 seconds, and plug everything back in. After a few minutes, your internet will be back. Try again and if that helped.

If you use different computers, you might just need to clear your browser's cache on your work computer. Try doing that and going back to Wave. Some temporary files can interact with Wave processes and cause issues, so clearing your cache is always a good first step. If you don't use Chrome or Firefox, I would recommend switching to one of them, as they tend to be the most stable with Wave.

If that doesn't work, we still have a few options to explore. Do you use a VPN at the office? Those can sometimes cause problems with Wave. If you have the option, try turning it off before going back to Wave. Some browser extensions can also cause issues. Ad blockers are very often the culprit here. If you use any browser extension, try turning them off.

Let me know if any of these suggestions help!