Account deactivated

EddieekEddieek Member Posts: 1

Seems like my account is deactivated and maybe closed. Are all the funds going to be refunded or just released after a hold?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Eddieek,

Thank you for reaching out! I’d be glad to clear this up for you. A quick review of your account lets me know what payment processing has been turned off in full. This means that pending payments will be refunded to your clients so that you can receive payments for your services using a different method outside of Wave. Refunds can take 2-4 business days to appear on a customer statement, depending on who you clients bank with.

Please note that this change applies only to payments processing with Wave. You’re absolutely free to continue using our accounting and invoicing tools and none of the data in your account will be impacted.

If you have any other questions, I’d be happy to address them. Please reach out directly in a private message if you need to discuss the specifics of your account. You’re also welcome to respond directly to the emails you’ve received from our team.

• mattcllhn_2_gmailmattcllhn_2_gmail Member Posts: 1

@Alexia I'm having this same issue, is there a way I can reactivate so I can receive payments again?

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @mattcllhn_2_gmail, sorry about that! It looks like our Account Management team would have reached out to you directly in this regard. In terms of the Support side of things we don't have much insight into these decisions, but if you respond directly to the emails from that team they'd be happy to help!

• jaysmithdigitaljaysmithdigital Member Posts: 1

@Samd @Alexia - are the funds returned back to the customer in 2 - 4 business days from account deactivation or from payment date?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @jaysmithdigital !

After taking a closer look on the back end, I can see that our Risk team reached out to you about this via email. If you have any other questions for them, feel free to reply directly to your existing email thread with them. They will gladly assist you further.