Options

Export PDF from Invoice app on Phone. help!

terehinojosa87terehinojosa87 Member Posts: 3

Hi!

Can´t find a way to download or export pdf from the invoice app on my phone. I want to be able to save de pdf directly on my phone without sending it. Is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @terehinojosa87,

It isn't currently possible to download a PDF copy of an invoice directly from the Wave Invoice app. Your only option would be to send yourself a copy of the invoice with a PDF attached by email and download it from there.

Can I ask for why you would want to download a PDF copy of your invoice this way? Maybe I can offer an alternative or a workaround if I have a bit more information.

• Options

Thankyou @Alexia

Yes, that´s how I´ve been doing it, sending myself a mail.

We have some clients that only contact us via whatsapp and we would like to send them the pdf via this kind of messages.

• Options

Hi, @terehinojosa87,

You can't send the PDF via Whatsapp, but you can send out the invoice link on Whatsapp from the Invoice app. To do this, first save the invoice draft. Then, tap the invoice and click on the "..." button next to "Send invoice". This will bring up a list of apps from your phone you can use to send out this invoice link. Whatsapp should be one of your options.

• Options
  • Options

Happy to help out!