Missing accounts and payment mobile

Laxr527Laxr527 Member Posts: 2

I just changed from apple to android
Payment methods and account categories are missing

Tagged:
edited September 5, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• BuilderJeffBuilderJeff Member Posts: 8

I'm having this issue as well. I got a new phone, but my old one was Android as well. It worked fine. The new one has blank pages for payment account and category.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Laxr527 and @BuilderJeff,

You are absolutely right, there has been an issue with certain mobile devices that prevent payment accounts and categories from populating. You'll be able to verify those receipts through the website without issues for the time being.

I'll keep you both posted on any development concerning this issue, but recommend making sure that the automatic update for your receipt app is turned on so that you can get the update that will resolve this issue as fast as possible.

• BuilderJeffBuilderJeff Member Posts: 8

Thank you. That's what I have been doing: taking pictures with the app, and then finishing on the desktop later.

I'll keep an eye out for an update.

Thanks again.

• AanandAanand Member Posts: 4
    I am having the same issue as well! either the payment option or category selection are working. It just recently started happening on my device, it had been working previously.

I am using a Google pixel Android device.
  • AanandAanand Member Posts: 4
    Wow, the new update for Android just rolled out and it has solved the payment and category options!

The redesigned app also looks great!!
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to hear that, @Aanand!

The issue should be resolved all-around. If anyone is still running into this issue, try updating your app. It should fix the problem.

• Laxr527Laxr527 Member Posts: 2