Options

Feature Request - View bills by vendor

dpDesignzdpDesignz Member Posts: 25

I'd like to either be able to view bills by vendor as a search/sort option, and/or view bills on the vendor page. It would make it much easier to view and sort bills, especially if it's a recurring bill for services I get each month.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @dpDesignz,

You can. On the Bills page, there is a "vendor" drop-down menu. You can choose a vendor from that list to only show the bills related to that vendor. You'll even have the option to use that menu as a search function for vendors if you have a large number of vendors to navigate.

• Options

Thanks @Alexia. I didn't notice that there. It would still be good to have a vendor overview page though. 😊

• Options

Hi, @dpDesignz,

There is also a "Purchases by Vendor" report on your Reports page. It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it might help out.

What would you expect from an overview page like this? Is there any particular insight you're looking for?

• Options

Thanks @Alexia, I'll take a look at that.

It would be good to be able to click on a vendor and the overview page display their contact information, a graph of bill activity (spend each month etc), a list of unpaid bills, and then a list of paid bills.

• Options

Thank you for all your feedback, @dpDesignz!